The City that made my wings visible: Los Angeles

So finally after almost 5 months I am writing about my LA trip. Well honestly I was never really excited about Hollywood or LA, and honestly I really don't have any specific reason for that , it's just I feel that the cities are all the same , all the high rise buildings , branded shops , malls , even the people, nothing is different.
And maybe that's why a city never excites me, but then our trip happened, and we went to the city of angels , the most sunny and colorful city , which has colors and arts and revolution in every corner.



And yes you can find the most amazing painted walls there , so if you are someone like me who's an Instagram freak then you must take pictures in front of those most famous Instagrammed walls , and also it has some amazing cool things that you should definitely check out if you are in Los Angeles.


Where to stay

We stayed in Hollywood Historic Hotel ,  located in east hollywood , and only 5 minutes distance from the west hollywood which is the most happening place,  and of course the expensive one , east hollywood  specially where we stayed not that crowded, and we used to take long walks for having breakfast.But I really liked our hotel , as it's a historic boutique hotel ,and the interior was fantastic , our room was clean , but the most exciting part was that we could literally see the Hollywood Sign from our window. And also Paramount Pictures Studio was only a block away from there, so we really enjoyed our stay there.





Things you must do ( not the Googled One )


1. Have breakfast at the historic Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel ( though it can be a little expensive ).
2. Walk the famous Hollywood walk of fame.
3. To take the best shot with the Hollywood sign you have to visit the Lake Hollywood Park.
4. Visit Griffith observatory and do enjoy the spectacular night view of Los Angeles City.
5.The beaches are the must, LA has some amazing beaches unfortunately we couldn't make it though.
6. Have cupcakes from Sprinkles Cupcakes where they have a cupcake ATM.
7.And also take a city walk ,with your loved one of course , the city looks really amazing in the morning too , but hey , I am not talking about 6 am alright. Just have your breakfast and take a walk.
8. I am so sorry I completely forgot to mention about Universal Studio , I should have put it on the top , but you don't repeat it , it should be on the top of your list, no matter what age you are , you will definitely gonna enjoy there.









the typical one, Universal studio

My suggestions

If you are planning to visit Los Angeles , then I have some tips for you

1) I am sure a lot of us have the concept that in LA you can wear anything you want , and of course you can,  but remember the place is very sunny , and the heat is really high, so as I always say choose your clothes wisely.

2) LA is very expensive so be prepared for that.

3) This is really important ,I really want to say guys please do not take any bus tour in LA , they are nothing but just the waste of your time and your money , we took the bus tour and we're very much disappointed, so just make a list, get the address from Google , rent a car and roam around , cabs are easily available but rented car is the best option for tourists.

4) Again I am not trying to scare you but do not forget that according to google in Los Angeles the violent crime rate is one of the highest in nation, so try to avoid empty lanes at night , or walking alone at night , remember wherever you are be aware of your surroundings ,be a little careful,
because it's always safe to be careful.




Lake Hollywood Park

So that's how I explored Los Angeles , and shared it with you , so Dear readers if you have anything to say please let me know in the comment box, and I will see you in my next blog , love Pustika.








All my outfits are from ZARA & SHEIN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saree in Winter : The Saree Saga

Contact