Saree in Winter : The Saree Saga

They say " you can take the girl out of India but you can never take India out of the girl ".
And this is true, although I live in a different country I always try to carry our tradition and culture everywhere.Saree is something which completely belongs to Indian culture, and we are really fortunate for that, saree can make a women look elegant , classy , beautiful , and powerful too...



I can totally believe saree is an all purpose attire, and you can wear saree everywhere , as I always say add your little imagination and create something new,and you can slay in a saree too.



Now imagine after putting all those efforts if a damn season spoils everything then how would you feel? Well, I know , it will be frustrating and that's why I've come up with this post where I am gonna tell you how you can look stylish in a saree in Winter and still survive.



So as you can see here I am wearing a black turtleneck long sleeve sweater with this gorgeous kanjivaram saree , and I have also tied a belt around my waist , and that's because I am absolutely loving the belt and saree trend and the black bindi is just the cherry on top.
A black turtleneck should be a must have for your wardrobe because the basics are the savior , and you can wear them with anything.




Now winter wardrobe is incomplete without a leather jacket, and as you can see here I am wearing a pants saree and a leather jacket as a blouse.


I know the combination is too wild but that what happens when you seriously apply your wild imagination in reality, this outfit is cool , comfortable and specially for those who can't drape their saree on their own or feel very uncomfortable in saree, wearing a pant saree is really simple , all you have to do is just to wear a slim fit jeans make pleats of around 5-6 and secure it with safety pin, after; pinning the pleats neatly, tuck it at the front centre of the waist under the jeans, wrap the remaining saree around your waist bring it to the front toss the pallu end over the left shoulder and you're done, now this was the easiest way and you can always experiment and go further.



So dear readers if you like today's post then please let me know , and also I am waiting for all your suggestions and advices so please let me know if you have any, help me to grow and improve, and I will see you in my next blog till then have fun. Love Pustika




Saree Kamjivaram
Turtleneck sweater Primark
Leather Jacket forever21

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The City that made my wings visible: Los Angeles

Contact