Give yourself a fall makeover Ft. Vibe Apparel Co

Hey ladies I hope you all are doing well, I am sure you must be very busy to update your wardrobe because it's that time of the year when you have to say bye to all your hot pants and pretty summer dresses.

Which means you need to get ready for fall. For me during fall season I prefer clothes in warm shades, not too light but can keep me warm.

And this is the time when you can wear your jumper with your favorite pair of sneakers, your favorite cami dress with a denim jacket, or a bell sleeve dress with your ankle boots.

Thanks to Vibe Apparel Co for helping me to update my wardrobe with amazing fall outfits.

Now I have to mention that the quality of each product is too good, They have this huge variety of different types of clothes in both regular and plus size at a very affordable price. So if guys are planning to go for shopping, check out their website, you can easily shop trendy clothes while sitting on your bed sipping on that yummy pumpkin latte without even going out.

So that was it for today, now enjoy the pictures let me know which one is your favorite and I will see you in my next blog.



















Outfit details

Vibe Apparel Co

 Youtube Video

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saree in Winter : The Saree Saga

The City that made my wings visible: Los Angeles

Contact